nuff

Followers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

♥HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM - 53 ♥ 28 MARCH 2009

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


TO MY MOM....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM..

I’m soooo happy you’re my MOM
And soooo i want to say I ♥ U,

MOM, and wish you a soooo very best birthday
A MOM gives hope when life is low

A MOM''s a place where you can go

A MOM is honest
A MOM is true
A MOM is precious
My MOM is U

♫ Happy Birthday to YOU..♫
♫ Happy Birthday to YOU..♫
♫ Happy Birthday , Happy Birthday♫
♫ Happy Birthday to YOU........♫

I find myself wondering...
Did I give you your due..
For all that you've done for me
Did I ever thank you?
For all of my childhood memories
For helping me deal with life's stresses
For helping me accept my defeats
And celebrate my successes?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
Good judgement, courage, and being true
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared
Did I ever thank you?
If I have forgotten, I'm thanking you now
You taught me right from wrong....
I hope you know how much you're loved and appreciated
I hope you, instinctively, knew all along.
Happy Birthday MOM
This birthday wish is only half as much MOM as it oughta
Have a better birthday than Queen Birthday of Birthdayland
From your ever loving daughter♥ NUR AIN...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE ONE AND ONLY..........MY MOM, PN.RAMNAH BT MUSA

PLUS WISH

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PIKA MOM-53
-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FREN,IMA-23


A greeting on your birthday
For a very happy day
And then a year
That brings the best
Of everything your way

Enjoy your special day!

1 comment:

♥ PUTERI FARAH 1987 ♥ said...

regards to ur mom okay..:p

happy bufday too..